Pommes wrote:
> Hi,
> i have the DS418j with LMS and Airplay Bridge doesn't seem to work.
> I do not see any Airport Devices in LMS.
> I installed the plugin on LMS gui and when i go to settings it says
> Configuration file missing - create one by clicking "generate" or, if
> autosave is on, refresh this page
> Anybody who can help, please?

You have to choose a binary that works with your platform. See first
line of the settings. You don’t need to do generate for config, it will
automatically do one

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=105198