rgdawson wrote:
> rodlogic, Obviously something is going weird on your system.  What I
> think you are saying is as follows:
>
> You see an Access Violation on startup BEFORE the tray icon appears.
> Then, you see the tray icon and you can get to the settings and see the
> Application Log.
> The application log indicates that something went wrong after "Read
> Settings from Registry"
> If you press "Apply" here, the icon turn blue and things work.
>
> Can you send me what the application log says?
>
> R Greg Dawson

Unfortunately I cannot as the Squeezelitex app now does not open.
I seem to recall the application Log was just stopped at Reading
Registry settings.
This is a link to a screen capture video of what is happening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D_u0k4TGM6FklCTYbcUwv_XDmx6ZGPRu/view?usp=sharing

You can see the app triggerred, The Access Violation Notice at the same
time Squeezelite-win and Squeezelitex load, then Squeezelite-win unloads
and only Sqeezelitex remains. Also Squeezelitex does not open from the
Icon.

I am not sure what else I can tell you at this point..