rodlogic wrote:
> I have just upgraded to .18 and the Windows 10 App is crashing with the
> following error
>
> Access Violation at address 007184FF in module 'squeezelitex.exe'.Read
> of address 0000046C
>
> On closing this dialog window Squeezelite-X is greyed out and when open
> the screen just shows "Initializing".
>
> If I go into the configuration page I see the info has been cleared -
> re-entering the server address etc and saving the screen allows
> squeezelite to function again
>
> Also the icon does not close and the Task Manager is required to "kill"
> the App.
> Any info you need to diagnose ?
>
> Running Windows 10 -64bit version 1803 - build 17134.48
> Intel i7-7500u with 16GB Ram

Am I correct in assuming this happens sometimes on startup, before the
app has passed the initialization phase.  I think it is possible to
experience this bug by clicking on the tray icon before the program has
fully initialized the browser.  You can avoid it by waiting a couple
more seconds before clicking on the tray icon.  (Like wait for it to
turn blue).  For test purposes I had commented out a line of code that
defended against this error and forgot to put it back in the last
version.  New version on the way.

If this description is not the case.  If you are getting an error like
this under other circumstances, then please let me know.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X