Hi Pippin - While trying to add something in Chromecast Bridge, I found
a bug which is "induced" by iPeng. It happens when a super fast
play/stop/play sequence occurs. I've not found a way to fix it, I'm
still searching but some is due to the "bridging" nature of my plugin.
Having said that, I'm wondering why iPeng create such sequence.

It happens if I'm playing a playlist made of all wav file from a folder
(I'm browsing through "Music Folder" directly). I go back to "Music
Folder" and move to a folder made only of flac files. When I press any
track of that folder, the file starts to play, but looking at the LMS
commands (slimproto) that I receive, I have a "strms" for the new track,
then immediately a "strmq" to stop that track and then immediately again
a "strms" to play that exact same track. Such play/stop/play behavior
does not happen if I switch tracks within the initial playlist and I'm
not even sure it happens if the configuration is different from that
wav/flac commutation.

As said before, that play/stop/play creates a condition between
squeeze2cast and the chromecast itself that I cannot identify clearly.
The CC track loading fails for a strange reason. As a result, playback
fails.

Any reason why iPeng sends this play/stop/play sequence in these special
conditions? I'm not saying this is iPeng bug, such sequence is totaly
legit and players should accept it. Still it's a bita strange sequence

Philippe

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5