BuddyRich wrote:
> is it possible to add the clear playlist trashcan to the playlist on now
> playing screen (at least to the screen when you slide right to see the
> current queue list)?  You can already rearrange the current queue and
> delete individual tracks on that screen already, it would feel more
> natural to clear the entire playlist from there as well like the iPhone
> UI allows, vs. getting out of that and hitting the playlist icon and
> then the trashcan.

As I said: I'm going to look into it for the redesign.
Currently there's no way to just add stuff because that screen is mostly
meant to be a passive screen saver not something you use to actually
control your player most of the time since all controls are available on
the main screen.

I can see your point if the iPad is in a dock and this is the only view
you use but to just add stuff would clutter the screen up and that's not
what it's designed to be like.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*