Owen Smith wrote:
> I'm running iPlayer v1.6.0 on LMS 7.8.0. But I still see only the last 7
> days dates listed in listen again for Radio 2 and Radio 3, I was
> expecting 30 days now. Do I have to turn something on?
>
> EDIT: I've just checked the iPlayer plugin settings and there is nothing
> different from the v1.5.4 I was on previously.
>
> EDIT2: I re-read your original post. Last time I stopped reading at the
> point it started talking about editing menu.opml since I have no desire
> to start fiddling with the innards of the plugin. I now see there is a
> setting in there to enable 30 days. If that is the only way to get 30
> days out of the plugin then I won't be using the feature. If it is
> configurable at all I would expect to find it in the plugin settings.

1. Priority was to get a updated version of plugin providing the same
functionality out asap.  Consideration had to be taken that users would
be upgrading from different plugin versions and so had slight difference
in preference files.
2. To add a setting requires not only change to in main code body but
also adding code to Settings.pm, Settings html and adding migration code
to handle older preference files.  This is then followed by having to
test all new code. All taking time and probably more support time.
3. Feedback after some use of 1.6.0 will help determine the right level
of customation rather than guessing and making a rush job which will
only need work to redo later.

In the mean time - you can test 15 day and 30 day option from settings
by changing opml file as I have uploaded to 2 more menu opml file
variants.

In BBCiPlayer Settings. Change the last part of URL in the "URL for
menu.opml replacement" from "default-menu.opml" to either
"default-15day-menu.opml" or "default-30day-menu.opml"  and then click
the "Load Menu from this URL" button. Sorry there is no feedback on the
click.  If you re-enter the Radio/BBCiPlayer menu from Home - the new
opml will take effect. LMS caches menu generation so if you do 2 changes
in quick succession, a LMS restart may be necessary to clear cache