bpa wrote:
> 1. Priority was to get a updated version of plugin providing the same
> functionality out asap.  Consideration had to be taken that users would
> be upgrading from different plugin versions and so had slight difference
> in preference files.
> 2. To add a setting requires not only change to in main code body but
> also adding code to Settings.pm, Settings html and adding migration code
> to handle older preference files.  This is then followed by having to
> test all new code. All taking time and probably more support time.
> 3. Feedback after some use of 1.6.0 will help determine the right level
> of customation rather than guessing and making a rush job which will
> only need work to redo later.
>
> In the mean time - you can test 15 day and 30 day option from settings
> by changing opml file as I have uploaded to 2 more menu opml file
> variants.
>
> In BBCiPlayer Settings. Change the last part of URL in the "URL for
> menu.opml replacement" from "default-menu.opml" to either
> "default-15day-menu.opml" or "default-30day-menu.opml"  and then click
> the "Load Menu from this URL" button. Sorry there is no feedback on the
> click.  If you re-enter the Radio/BBCiPlayer menu from Home - the new
> opml will take effect. LMS caches menu generation so if you do 2 changes
> in quick succession, a LMS restart may be necessary to clear cache
That works - thanks.

By 'no feedback' do you mean that the URL shown on screen remains
unchanged, even though I can now see 30 days-worth of programmes?

LMS 7.9.2 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  2 Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.