cpd73 wrote:
> Not sure how that helps. (Probably just my ignorance). I know Vue can be
> responsive. Its the changing from a router based view to flat view, and
> not wanting multiple instantiations of the views - e.g. not having 2
> copies of the browse page (one for mobile one for desktop). With the vue
> router you can 'freeze' views, so that when they are not visible they
> are not running. To do this correctly would mean saving the state, so
> that it can be restored, etc. I don't currently 'freeze' the views, as
> the queue needs to keep updating, and the queue page itself asks the
> browse page to show the 'More info' items. Also if the browse page was
> frozen, and the player changed, then this would need to be handled, etc.
> Not impossible, just more work.
>
> At present, I'm happy with the way it is. I'll add a UI setting allowing
> the user to choose the application layout; auto (based upon isMobile
> check), desktop, or mobile.

My reading of Vuetify is that is essentially the same as Foundation. A
framework on which to build web site.
This means that you will be able to make it fully responsive at a later
date if you want - which is good.
What you have done so far is brilliant. LMS has been crying out for a
new well thought out HTML5 compliant skin that works on mobiles for
ages.
Keep up the good work.

What I meant by replacing Default was really intended for Michael. It
wouldn't take much for him to implement Material as a Server side
setting option that fully replaced Default for people with HTML5
compatible browsers as long as the existing Settings pages are
maintained.

NB. Someone will doubtless soon ask whether you can implement HTML5
audio but I personally don't think it will be doable as not all HTML5
browsers support all audio types and none I know support FLAC natively
so I thnk that will remain a no no.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng