Hi, I too would like to pass on my thanks for all your hard work. It is
great watching the development of the UI - both mobile and desktop. I
know you are being bombarded with many requests but would add a few more
for consideration please:

I love the total playing time which appears on the playlist. I find it
very useful when compiling lists for specific periods of time,
particularly when I am listening to an Audio book. The duration is
restricted to 24 hours. I discovered this when I loaded a Charles
Dickens book which is some 33 hours in duration. I was puzzled that the
playlist duration was only showing as 9 hours until I realised the
limitation. This is not a problem in itself but the same problem follows
through to library statistics where apparently I have only 8 hours of
tracks!

I also notice that where there are multiple artists attributed to the
track (separate field per artist), only 1 shows in the now playing.

Under Genre listing would it be possible to have an option for All
Albums at the start of each list? For example, if I search by genre for,
say, Baroque, All Albums would show all albums with a baroque tag.

I am sure you have many ideas already buzzing in your head so that's
enough from me for now! Thanks again. I look forward to the next
release!