Music & Artists Info plugin: when I use the "other" menu option for a
track in the queue list, I see an option to access local text files, as
expected. However, attempts to access both .txt and .html files throw
this error: "I'm sorry, this file type is not supported on your device."
Pdf files seem to work, though.

Michael: Any idea what's wrong here? How do I inform MAI that text and
html files are acceptable?

It might be a MAI issue. I do have some code there trying to figure out whether the controller application can handle web links or not. This might be failing here. I'll look into this.

--

Michael