rgdawson wrote:
> I did notice that after my computer woke from sleep (on this one
> occasion) the skin got stuck on "Looking for Players" until I restarted
> it.

Material only polls for players every 10 seconds. So, if the network was
not fully up when the machine awoke, it'd b at least 10 seconds before
players are visible. Don;t think there is anyway for a web page to be
informed the machine has awoken - if it could, then I'd poll more
frequently. ...actually, just thought, I'll update the code to poll
every second for players when there are none. This should help resolve
this.