mherger wrote:
> Even if you didn't change any of those advanced settings: what are they
> set to? Your symptoms sound like either "local announcements" are turned
> off (this can happen if the helper crashes too often with the
> announcements enabled), or your phones aren't on the same network as LMS
> (eg. they're on the cell only, but not wlan).

I’m afk at the moment. I’ve left default settings. Not sure how they are
set but sure that announcement is not disabled.
Squeezebox are successfully displayed in available devices in each
iPhones which are obviously on the same WiFi network than LMS.

The issue is not that it’s impossible to find the SB on the wife’s
phone.
It’s that one phone can only find the squeezebox that have the Spotify
account activated.

If I’ve set my account activated on the living-room Receiver, then the
squeezebox is available on my Spotify but not hers.
If I switch the activated account on the SB, it disappear in my Spotify
and appears in hers.

Bottom line, we can’t throw Spotify music on the squeezebox without
having to set the right account first...

Is this a normal behavior/limitation or a bug?