Sorry for the awfully late answer - I do get notifications for Updates
in this thread but i seem to have overlooked them. And i have been
really busy the last couple of months, so i didn't look at the forum.

I had a look through the logfile you uploaded a couple of message
before. At first glance i think the problem is here:

Code:
    [19-07-02 08:59:20.6202] Plugins::BookmarkHistory::Plugin::playlistCallback
(1356) no url for row:{}

Since you just tried it again: Do you still had set the Loglevel to
"Debug". If yes, could you please upload the server log again?
I am a bit puzzled. The Warning message above says that the plugin is
unable to retrieve the current playlist of the client. This is a basic
LMS command, i am sure it works in all server versions. I'll see what i
can do