Mr. Floppy wrote:

> Edit: It plays direct at the beginning with no delay.

I _think_ i know what happens there: The player has not yet received
the full playlist but starts to play anyway. Unfortunately the callback
of my plugin needs to loop through the playlist to find out if it
contains a bookmarked track.
This will need some changes in the callback functions of the plugin. May
take a while - i really don't have a lot of time available. And i need
to test this, because of possible side effects.

What you could try: Limit the maximum playlist size in the server
settings to a really low value (i. e. 10) - My guess is that the
bookmarks then work. But i could be wrong.