Hi,

good to see that you find an angle to resolve that error.
I try to reduce the bookmark size but that doesn't help.

If you need someone to test, give me a beta repository link (if you can
create that) and I can check your new bookmark if its available. I know
that's hard to fix something if you cannot see the error.

And in additional, I understand that you need time to fix it and thanks
again to take a look.

Logitech Media Server Version:7.9.1 - 1504317335 on Synology
1x Touch - 2x Boom - 1x Radio + Raspberry PI (piCorePlayer) with TEAC
UD-503
Yamaha RX-A1080 + ANAVIEW AMS1000 + B&W 803 Diamond + Elac FS247