Mr. Floppy wrote:

> If you need someone to test, give me a beta repository link (if you can
> create that) and I can check your new bookmark if its available.

I was not successful in trying to reproduce your problem. I asked in the
dev subforum and Michael suspects network issues or transcoding delays
as causes.
You tried it with regular mp3 files, right? If yes did you change the
servers transcoding or bitrate limiting settings?

Anyway: If the playback really starts immediately after you press "play"
then i doubt that this is caused by network issues or the delay caused
by transcoding.

I added an additional timer. This retriggers the scan of the current
playlist of the client when the client does not return it in the first
call. I have no idea if this resolves your problem. If you want you can
give it a try.
Add the following repository:

http://mjohnen.bplaced.net/repo/repo_beta.xml

You then should get the new version 1.2.17 - Please let me know if the
plugin now works for you. If not additional logs would be helpful.