Hello.
I've got exactly the same issue here. Player count = 0 before entering
extra>sdt screen. My setup is the same: lms running on Synology NAS ans
several radios and touch running customclockhelper and sdt plugins.
This is no big deal (I don't reboot server very often) but I have
another issue. Data on my screen savers do not refresh automatically.
Data are displayed but stay the same as long as I don't activate the
radio.
I can see in the logs that every 10 minutes there is a "stuck monitor"
(4234) issue. I'm guessing that this explains the data not being
refreshed on the screen.
Any clue of what I could do to fix this issue ?
Thanks a lot for your help and the great job done with these plugins.