rgdawson wrote:
> Now this is strange...  I am seeing slight blurriness
> fonts/avatars/dividers in lists in the browse pane depending on the
> width of the browse pane.  To see, bring up, say, my music, Album
> Artists and adjust the width of the browse pane from wide to narrow.  At
> some point you will see the fonts switch to slightly blurred.  This
> works with any list you drill into.

Can't see this myself on Linux. However, I suspect its due to the
recycler library. This library is how Material can display lists with
1000s of items reasonably quickly - as it only shows (and adds to the
HTML DOM) the items that are visible on screen. This is only used for
non top-level lists that can toggle list/grid or have more than 200
items.

However, seeing as the issue is with non-default zoom, not sure what I
could do about it.