cpd73 wrote:
> Don't use this plugin, but I have just installed it. Can you give me a
> specific example?
>
> The last 'parameter' - does it have a 3 dotted menu on the left? If it
> does, have you tried clicking that?

I can confirm this issue. When selecting playlists based on year or
genre for example the parameter (ie years) appear but is not
selectable(three dots absent). It was working in the last version I
think. I am using the latest version (1.02)

- Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
- Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
- Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
- IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
- Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR
-1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless