@cpd73

I have Material v1.1.0 installed from its github branch but that branch
seems to have disappeared - it's still showing up in changelog though.

I'm guessing that may be because the next official update will be
v1.1.0. Or is it a mistake and the 1.1 branch should still be there...
or something else?

Thanks for the continuing development of Material Skin, it's going from
strength to strength and we all appreciate you hard work.

2 x Touch
2 x Radio
2 x Boom
1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on
Windows 10
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496