Wigster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> LMS 7.9.2 - 1568726655, Spotty 2.8.7 and Material 1.0.2
>
> There seems to be small bug with Spotty in Material. I have two Spotify
> accounts and am running the option in Spotty to switch between them
> using a menu.
>
> This put a menu item in Spotty/Account/Switch Account.
>
> When I browse into there using iPeng, I see the non-active account,
> which I can then select and switch the player into it. In material (on
> desktop at least in Chrome on Windows) this does not appear: the "Switch
> account" menu remains unpopulated.
>
> Spotty is pinned if that makes a difference.

I assume by "Spotty/Account/Switch Account" what you mean is; Open
"Spotty" app (click its list entry), this produces a list which has
"Account", cliking on "Account" should produce another list with "Switch
Account" ?? If so, what is appearing in Material? Is it showing
"Account", but when clicked nothing happens, or an empty list shows? Or
does clicking "Switch Account" do nothing? I don;t use any streaming
services, so I'm in the dark as to what is happening here...