SBFan wrote:
> I have two questions:
>
> I want Squeezelite-X to start minimized (just as the tray icon), it
> feels at bit overwhelming when it fills the entire screen, it is that
> possible?
>
> Squeezelite-X is installed on my main PC and LMS on my server, and on
> each start i get an error that Squeezelite-X can't find LMS, because the
> server starts much slower than the main PC, so i have to wait for the
> server to load and click apply on settings in Squeezelite-X each time.
>
> It it possible to set a delay on Squeezelite-X start or is there a
> better solution?
>
> Sorry if these have allready been answered, i did search the thread, but
> did not find a mention of these issues :-)

I suppose I could add an option to start minimized (or to the tray if
running in background is enabled.

As for waiting for the server, are you saying that you are using SLX to
wake the server and it just takes a while for the server to come online?
If you enable "Wake Server" then SLX should know to keep trying until
the server wakes up.  SLX will still show "Server not responding" error
until it does finally connect, though.  I can figure something out, so
please describe the scenario in more detail and I'll give it some
thought.  How are you waking the server?  Do you have "Run in
background"?

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X