philchillbill wrote:
> It uses a freemium model, and is available in English for both the en-US
> (for the USA) and en-GB Amazon stores (26 countries in EU).

Any chance of adding Canada to the list of available countries?  I am
not finding it in the searches so assume it is no available here.

*Kitchen:* Squeezebox Touch > Cambridge Audio DacMagic > Rotel RC-1070
pre > Rotel RB-1080 amp > Axiom M100
*Basement:*Squeezebox Classic > Sony integrated amp > Paradigm
in-ceiling speakers
*Upstairs:*Squeezebox v2 > Athem AVM 60 > Bryston 9B SST > Totem Forest
*Computer:*Squeezebox Classic > Tapco S5 monitors
*Bathroom:*Squeezebox Boom