philchillbill wrote:
> It's simply undocumented how to get the AudioPlayer interface to play on
> a group of Echos - see
> https://developer.amazon.com/en-US/docs/alexa/custom-skills/audioplayer-interface-reference.html
> and search the page for 'group'. Whether it's a deliberate ploy or just
> Amazon being clueless is anybody's guess. The big services like Amazon
> Music and Spotify are likely using a different interface not available
> to skill developers. That's why they also can do lossless and we cannot.
The mymediaalexa Alexa skill has suddenly developed the capability to
play my echo speaker and sub as a pair. I asked the developer and he
hadn't done anything so it looks to be an enabling of functionality done
at Amazon's end, rolling out what has been available to the big services
to the skill developers. But don't know anything other than it works.