bribbon wrote:
> Hey Ynot,
> I also want to compliment you on the great piece of software. For a long
> time I have been using LMS for my two Squeezebox players (baby),
> which are now also available at reasonable prices.

> Thanks and a happy sunday!
> bribbon

I believe based on your description that it's a Uppercase issue.  For
the following input_selects the player names should be lower case as
this is how they are generally identified automatically by HA's
squeezebox add-on.  In the code I use these values to call up the proper
player.  For reference the following is my input_select values:

Code:
--------------------
      lms_player:
  name: Media Player Name
  - mediaroom
  - kitchen
  - garage
  - familyroom
  - googlehome
  - bathroom
  - googlemini_2
  icon: mdi:cast-connected

  ###  To be updated as required
  ###   - Update options to reflect the media player names you have available
as defined in customization section
  lms_sync_master:
  name: Master Player (Sync Source)
  - mediaroom
  - kitchen
  - garage
  - familyroom
  - googlehome
  - bathroom
  - googlemini_2
  icon: mdi:cast-connected

--------------------

I believe your should read:  *radio_buro* and* radio_kuche* rather than
*Radio_Buro* and *Radio_Kuche*.  That should get the volume, play,
pause, etc..  working.  Your entity listing above is correct, the first
entity is media_player type and the second one the boolean is used for
setting the sync parameter for the player.

Give that a go.  Ynot

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.3 (docker), home
assistant 0.140.3, dialogflow - v.2 api, 'lms controls app'
(https://github.com/ynot123/lms_controls) - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 5.2
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, cast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0 with iqaudio tophat,
android- sb player with viper4android convolution engine,  googlehome
and google minis
*hardware* - hp desktop - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian