Umbe wrote:
> Hi everyone ,
> Sorry  i just need your help because i am stucked on the config between
> HA & LMS
>
> I have a couple of questions :
> Shall i need the 443 forwarding to work even if i do not use google
> voice?
>
> my_domain=xxx.synology.me does this need any port ?
> HA_Token=yyy
> lms_ip=xx.xx.xx.xx  does this need any port ?
>

> Hass.io or Home Assistant must support the following commands in order
> for the shell commands to work:
>
> curl, jq, nc, socat (for secure LMS only). Note: if your system
> doesn't support nc, netcat can be used but the shell files will need to
> be modified to reflect this change.
>
> shall i need to install something more ?
>
> thanks all

If you want your HA system accessible over the internet you will need to
port forward your router and the DuckDNS / Let's Encrypt addon is the
easiest way I found to get things to work.  I am sure you could probably
use the synology DNS service but it may take some fiddling.  If you can
reach your HA install from the internet then your golden :).

Even without Google Voice you will need your HA token, the proper ports
for LMS need to be defined as these can be changed.  The shell file
env_var.sh specifies the cli_port for lms.

Finally take care in defining the player names it is case sensitive (see
post 214 above) they are usually lower case in HA.  This is often why
the play pause commands don't work.

Ynot.

*software* - logitech media server version: 8.0 (docker), home assistant
0.105.5, dialogflow - v.2 api, 'lms controls app'
(https://github.com/ynot123/lms_controls) - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 5.2
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, cast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0 with iqaudio tophat,
android- sb player with viper4android convolution engine,  googlehome
and google minis
*hardware* - hp desktop - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian