bribbon wrote:
> Hey Ynot,
> that's exactly what it was. Thank you very much for your answer! Cool,
> it now works perfectly. :D
>
> Do you know how I can add a drop down menu for the playlist and radio
> stations instead/additional of the query? Also a drop down menu for the
> 6 favourites (or entity selection) would be cool.
>
> All the best,
> bribbon

Glad it worked out.  I will consider those suggestions for the next
revision due out soon.  You should be able to figure it out by looking
at some of the code in use.  Input_select would provide a pull down with
your choices then call the appropriate script (playlist or radio station
script and pass the selected value, etc..)  I tend to use Spotify and
voice activation for the most part so pulling up a playlist or radio
station is pretty easy. "Hey google ask LMS Controls to play radio
station CBC in the kitchen"

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.3 (docker), home
assistant 0.140.3, dialogflow - v.2 api, 'lms controls app'
(https://github.com/ynot123/lms_controls) - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 5.2
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, cast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0 with iqaudio tophat,
android- sb player with viper4android convolution engine,  googlehome
and google minis
*hardware* - hp desktop - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian