corrobor wrote:
> Hi, It works well. A question: Is there a way to talk in my language
> (italiano)? So instead to Say "play the Doors in the kitchen" i would
> Say "riproduci the Doors in cucina".
> Thanks

I believe you could make that work by changing the language setting to
Italian in DialogFlow and then changing the phrases.  I did do a bit of
work for French and it seems to work (mostly).  My French is a bit
rough.

*software* - logitech media server version: 8.0 (docker), home assistant
0.105.5, dialogflow - v.2 api, 'lms controls app'
(https://github.com/ynot123/lms_controls) - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 5.2
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, cast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0 with iqaudio tophat,
android- sb player with viper4android convolution engine,  googlehome
and google minis
*hardware* - hp desktop - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian