Getting to grips with the voice control, but I can’t find a voice
command to append a track/album etc to the end of the current players
play list, ie the + option.... Apologies if I’m being dense....

LMS 8 on QNAP
Kitchen Raspberry Pi 3B (Pi Core PlayerInto Cambridge DAC Magic  Onkyo
CR-505DAB Celestion Spkrs
Living room Denon AVRX-3400H (UPnP/DLNA bridge) 7.1 surround  various
Eltax
Linn Sondek LP12 -> PureVinyl Recorder on Mac Mini Motu 624 Squeezelite
for playback Naim 42/110 SNAPS Linn Kans
Garden/Garage Pi 2B  PCP HDMI into Onkyo
Bedroom PiZero/Zero Audio Hat, PCP Panasonic Mini system