Dear Forum,
I have been using Erlands trackstat plug  in for a long time.
Unfortunately I upgraded my Synology to DSM7, so no more LMS on that
machine.
I installed LMS on the pico player, it is running very fine, I can
manually install the trackstat plug-in, but as soon as I try to import
old trackstat backup xml , the LMS becomes very unresponsive.
LMS is a fresh install, only the trackstat data is migrated.
Maybe anybody who can help?
And I would also like to know, how to use the built-in LMS rating
system.
I tried to Google, but I cannot find anything.
Thank you very much
Pommes

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen