slartibartfast wrote:
> So if the Radios were not synchronised it would probably work. Why not
> make the pair of Radios a separate group and include both Radios as
> single players in your larger group?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm having deja vu moment. Didn't we discussed it before? :p

Although Group players plugin is excellent it doesn't quite cut it when
using it for stereo pair of two Radios.
If I remember correctly it becomes too messy/confusing.. Like when you
use hardware buttons..or player menu, you technically break group.
Alternatively you could use both Radios as control only of Group
player(rather then itself) but then I think presets don't work or even
power button.. I cannot remember exactly, but I know I gave up this idea
when trying to explain it all to my missus. She basically didn't want to
know all intricacies.  So I've settled for permanent sync instead which
works great.. well with exception when synced stereo pair is part of
group :(

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)