slartibartfast wrote:
> I don't see this behaviour. I have a group of two players and I can
> power off each one individually.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking!..  I just re-tested two other players and both also
behave as expected..

It looks like original problem is something to do with fact that
misbehaving group includes  _2_Radios_always_synced_as_stereo_pair.__

Group:
*"Bedroom"* (SB Radio)
*"Kitchen"* (SB Radio L channel)
*"Kitchen"* (SB Radio R channel)

If I power off one of *"Kitchen"* players then both *"Kitchen"* players
are off and *"Bedroom"* continues to play ( as expected)

If I power off *"Bedroom"* player then also both *"Kitchen"* players are
off.

Just tried to I add another player *"Lounge" *to this group and it
continued to play when *"Bedroom"* was powered off . Only *"Kitchen"*
players were turned off unintentionally.
Also when powering off *"Lounge"* player , *"Bedroom"* continued to play
but again "both *"Kitchen"* players went off, so definitely something to
do with synced pair.

I've tried with  "Always synchronize all members " off and on but it
behaves same..

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)