philippe_44 wrote:
> Yes, the Group players is not made to replace permanently synchronized
> devices like stereo pairs. I have to disband the group at some time when
> paused/stopped and this is where the difficulty happens. Still, you can
> set a timer for group disbanding on pause which I think solves some
> (most?) of the issues.

Don't think I understand how disbanding timer can help with issue I've
mentioned Philippe. I'm assuming it's maybe something to do with syncing
order or rather which player gets to be master... I haven't looked into
code or not even sure have skills to understand it so it's pure guess :)

Just to clarify: I'm perfectly happy to keep both radios as stereo pair
in ordinary sync but would like to be able to occasionally use this pair
as part of some groups. Until now I assumed it works fine but just
realised that powering off other group member also powers off this
synced pair.. Surely that's not intentional designed behaviour? Thanks

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)