DavidBulluss wrote:
> From memory I probably didn't change the volume during the previous log,
> I was more concerned about Zone 1 having not turned off! New log file
> attached :-)

Well, everything looks great except the Zone 2 Quick Select 3 command is
still timing out. Did you notice anything unusual? I guess it completed
successfully? The next time you test, change the Zone 2 input manually
to something other than the Squeezebox player before powering it on to
see if the Quick Select changes to the correct input. Also make sure
that it is setting its initial volume to the value stored in the Quick
Select. Since the client volume is not getting synced to the AVR at
startup, you might notice an unexpected jump in the volume (up or down)
the first time you change the volume with the client. It's puzzling why
it's not responding to only the Quick Select command but I'm glad it's
working otherwise.

Sam