SamY wrote:
> Those logs look almost perfect. The only negative I can see is that
> apparently the Denon doesn't like getting volume commands telling it to
> change the volume to the setting it's already at, which can happen with
> small +/-1 or 2% changes. It doesn't bother to answer these requests at
> all, causing them to time out. I'm going to look into what it might take
> to store the current AVR volume somewhere and just ignore client volume
> requests that would not result in changing it.

Okay. Almost perfect is not perfect enough. This version will prevent
the plugin from sending volume requests that don't result in a change
from the previous value, preventing unnecessary timeouts. I have tested
it successfully in my system and it is working as designed so far. This
is another minor annoyance that has always been there but, as George
Harrison said, "all things must pass". :cool:  Looking forward to seeing
some perfect debug logs...

|Filename: Plugin.pm                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33905|

Sam