Locutus1967 wrote:
> I am prepared to try anything! Thanks for the suggestion, I tried that
> but alas to no effect, Spotify tracks still appear to be playing on my
> players but with no sound.

Darn...too bad.  And you've tried a complete power-down and restart on
your hardware music server (if that's what you have?) as well as
player(s)?   I'm useless for any solutions beyond that.  Best of luck.

Rg

System information
Main: RPI4B/PiCorePlayer/LMS> RPI4B/piCoreplayer/Squeezelite > USB>RME
ADI-2 DAC > Benchmark AHB2 > Revel Performa F208 speakers, 2X REL R-305
subs.

Home Theatre:  RPI4 B/HifiBerry Dac+ Pro>Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

LMS  8.1.2 - 1612773843  on RPI4B with 1tb Samsung T5 SSD.