mherger wrote:
> > I am experiencing the exact same on my setup, but I only hear the
> click
> > on my Boom, it clicks then jumps to the next track.  On my Radio and
> > Touch it displays as if it is playing the track but there is no sound.
>
> Please check the transcoding settings (Settings/Advanced/File Types) in
> LMS. If Ogg Direct is enabled (SPT -> Ogg), turn it off and try again.

Thanks Michael, I had tried based on reading other posts, the
Transcoding for Ogg is actual greyed out in my File Types.  I did try to
turn all transcoding off and choosing one at a time but to not avail
(with all turned off I would get errors in the Server Log).

|Filename: transcode.PNG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35091|