Ensign wrote:
> I'm new to docker and trying to get my head around it. Your instructions
> on the LMS worked great on my DS220+ and my boombox sees the server, but
> with no music available.  I feel I've done something silly, but I can't
> see what.  Using the windows LMS I would rescan the files and all would
> be good, any suggestion what I need to do here.
> Many thanks again...

I would guess its smth to do with permissions to your music folder(s)..
It was also mentioned later in this thread, so if you have enough
patience yuo should be able to find it. Sorry cannot exactly remember
from top of my head or able to check now..

Also maybe check this thread:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1034789

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)