I need help.
Iam stuck.

One week ago i updated pearl on my Synology NAS (where my LMS runs).
After the pearl installation LMS was not running anymore. I found out
that the newest pearl doesnt work with LMS. So i downgraded pearl and
after that i had to install a newer version of LMS (i cant remember why
or even it was a good idea to have a newer version). The only version of
LNS that i found for my Synology ds241+ was 8.0.0

But now my SB radio don't work with the LMS anymore. The version of it
is 7.7.3-r16676. Now i need to upgrade to a newer version of the SB
radio firmware but for this i need a plugin that's only available for
LMS 8.0.1 and higher.

But i cant find any source for LMS armadaxp higher than 8.0.0. Has
anyone a source for 8.0.1 for armadaxp?