Stig Nygaard wrote:
> If looking for LmsUpdate, the last x86_64 build by PinkDot was
> 8.1.1-1610364019 which I have available here:
> https://www.rockland.dk/pinkdot/LogitechMediaServer-x86_64-8.1.1-1610364019.spk

Thanks a lot! this is better than 8.0... if someone has the 8.2 version
which I had installed once, please let me know. It's indeed really hard
to find this spa's... I simply lost it because of Perl automatic upgrade
and then LMS didn't work anymore and I had to restart installing...

I'm actually looking for the firmware upgrade of the Touch as I need the
digital output 192kHz because I have a lot of Flac in this format along
with my DAC.

I'm now on 7.8.0. I remember this was easily to update via the Touch
itself, but 8.1.1. doesn't give me this opportunity. Did I forget
something?