Ensign wrote:
> I'm new to docker and trying to get my head around it. Your instructions
> on the LMS worked great on my DS220+ and my boombox sees the server, but
> with no music available.  I feel I've done something silly, but I can't
> see what.  Using the windows LMS I would rescan the files and all would
> be good, any suggestion what I need to do here.
> Many thanks again...
I was in the same situation just a couple of months back and used the
same instructions and added a little. Here is a summary. Check folder
permissions and mappings again. You can always delete the container and
start from scratch.
File Station > 'Music' folder Read permission to 'Everyone'; 'Playlists'
folder Read/Write permission to 'Everyone'
Package center. Install Docker on your synology
Open Docker > Registry > Serch for lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver.
Download lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver. Choose version. Wait for
download
Click on image side tab, select lmscommunity image and click launch
You can name and set cpu priority and max memory allocation
Advanced settings > Enable autostart
Volume tab>Map your music, playlists and where LMS config file will be
stored
/docker/lms:/config:rw
/music:/music:ro
/playlists:/playlist:rw
Network tab > Use the same network as Docker Host (left bottom
Environment tab>TZ=America/New_York *** Replace with your own timezone.
Apply>Next>Apply
Find LMS on http://IP address:9000/