haschmich wrote:
> I also just realised that my very few SQL Playlists no longer work.
> Could you help me make it work again with DPL 3.2.1? The main one was
> supposed to play "random songs with rating 7 or above and not recently
> played" and looks like this:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > -- PlaylistName:Top rated songs 7 plus
  > -- PlaylistGroups:
  > select tracks.url from tracks
  >     join track_statistics on
  >             tracks.url=track_statistics.url
  >     left join dynamicplaylist_history on
  >             tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
--------------------

> It would be perfect if the rating threshold could be chosen
> dynamically...
>
> Thanks a lot for your work on the plugin!

Are you using -mysql- or -sqlite?- DPLv3 is sqlite only.
While you still need plugins like TrackStat or RatingsLight for setting
ratings you don't need any plugin at all for retrieving ratings from LMS
directly. If your LMS database is standard sqlite this playlist should
probably work:

Code:
--------------------
    -- PlaylistName:Top rated songs 7 plus
  -- PlaylistParameter1:list:Select minimum
rating:0:0,10:1,20:2,30:3,40:4,50:5,60:6,70:7,80:8,90:9,100:10
  select distinct tracks.url from tracks
        join tracks_persistent on
                tracks_persistent.urlmd5 = tracks.urlmd5 and
tracks_persistent.rating >= 'PlaylistParameter1'
        left join dynamicplaylist_history on
                dynamicplaylist_history.id=tracks.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
        where
                tracks.audio = 1
                and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
                and tracks.secs >= 'PlaylistTrackMinDuration'
                and not exists (select * from tracks t2,genre_track,genres
                                                where
                                                        t2.id=tracks.id and

tracks.id=genre_track.track and

genre_track.genre=genres.id and