afriend wrote:

> - Or you can create a *custom* dynamic playlist to use in DPL *directly*
> - _-*without*-_ SQPlayList. For that you'd have to post the sql code
> here so I can take a look and post my version. To get the sql code: on
> the screenshot page at the bottom choose the radio button "-Customize
> SQL-", then press -Save- but *_don't_ press any button on the next page*
> (save/save&play) or SQLPlaylist will always show this playlist in sql
> code. Instead copy the sql query code from the box and post it here in
> code tags. Then click on Home or close the window.

I also just realised that the update broke my very few SQL Playlists.
Could you help me make it work again? The main one is supposed to play
"random songs with rating 7 or above and not recently played" and looks
like this:

Code:
--------------------
    -- PlaylistName:Top rated songs 7 plus
  -- PlaylistGroups:
  select tracks.url from tracks
        join track_statistics on
                tracks.url=track_statistics.url
        left join dynamicplaylist_history on
                tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
        where
                audio=1
                and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
                and track_statistics.rating>=70
        group by tracks.id
        order by rand()
        limit 10;

It would be perfect if the rating threshold could be chosen
dynamically...

Thanks a lot for your work on the plugin!