mrgit wrote:
> However, in IOS15 there's now a bar across the bottom middle of the
> screen which is part of the IOS UI, and swiping upwards there exits the
> app (or at least switches away from it).

Which iPhone do you have?  On my 13 Pro, the action bar is below the
iPeng up arrow, so not a problem. However, I've found that I don't need
to swipe in iPeng - just touching either the top or bottom arrow (or
even about half an inch away on either side) is
enough.36454

|Filename: iPeng.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36454|