mherger wrote:
> > I contacted the developer, penguinlovesmusic, and they are
> > investigating. Will report back when I hear more. In the meantime, is
> > anyone here using iPeng with Playback on an M1 Mac? If so, any luck
> > playing streams such as...
> >

> > D-dur Live classical, 48/OGG, crashes
> > http://amp.cesnet.cz:8000/cro-d-dur.flac
> >
> > Mother Earth, 96/OGG, crashes
> > http://server9.streamserver24.com:18900/motherearth
>
> They didn't crash iPeng here, but they didn't play either.

Thanks, Michael. When you say they don't play, does the time count move,
but no audio? With me, the counter indicates it's jumped into the
stream, and starts counting, as if playing—but with no audio. And the
controls in iPeng for pause etc will now be frozen; I have to restart to
try anything more with iPeng.

How about you?