MarSOnEarth wrote:
> Yeah, this rings a bell. Closing the app, though, is semantically
> equivalent to turning off the player, especially if it was the player
> that caused the AVR to be powered on, no?

I suppose it depends on the client app and how you use it. I have 6
players and use two different Android client apps (Squeezer and Squeeze
Ctrl) to manage them, depending on my mood. Often both apps are open at
the same time. Other times, I'll close both of them to free up resources
on my phone. I certainly wouldn't want the client to turn off my
player(s) when I do so. Then again, I suppose I could see someone (you?)
wanting an optional setting for that behavior. However, it would be a
setting for the client app, not the plugin.

Sam