mherger wrote:
> > Thanks, Michael. When you say they don't play, does the time count
> move,
> > but no audio? With me, the counter indicates it's jumped into the
> > stream, and starts counting, as if playing—but with no audio. And
> the
> > controls in iPeng for pause etc will now be frozen; I have to restart
> > try anything more with iPeng.
>
> Correct. Time is jumping, playback controls non functional. Even if I
> try to play local or other remote music.

Thanks, useful to have that confirmed.
I just discovered Squeezeplay for MacOSX...
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96328-ANNOUNCE-SqueezePlay-for-Mac-OSX
...which I've installed. That will play the problem streams. Also, if I
then open iPeng and view Squeezeplay on it as the player, it does not
crash/freeze those streams if they're running. I'm not sure why that
should work when iPeng alone does not. Anyone know?