shadowlight wrote:
> Hello,
> New iPeng user since yesterday.  Need some help in setting the software
> up
>
> 1) I have two player connected one is based on piCorePlayer and another
> is HQPlayer embedded via UPnPBridge.  How do I prevent iPeng from
> jumping between the two when I am on the main screen.

What do you mean by "jumping between the two"? Does it automatically
switch? Then you probably have an unstable connection between one of
your players and the server.
iPeng remembers the last player you used and keeps using it - unless
it's no longer there, then iPeng selects another one at random.

> 2) Under genre option if i only have a single song it automatically
> scrolls through all the screen and takes me to the single song.  Is
> there a way for me to stop iPeng from doing that?

No. Why would you? I mean... there's nothing else you can do on the
screens that iPeng skips through if you only have one song.

> 3) I use Qobuz for streaming and do not have any local music.  I think
> this is by design under LM but I see Qobuz favorites for artist, albums
> listed under artists.

Yes, thats by design in LMS. You can disable it in the server settings.

> 4) Don't stop the music it only cycles through Qobuz favorite songs?

I don't know. Don't Stop The Music is an LMS plugin, it's not part of
iPeng, it runs on the server.

> 5) Is there a way for me to iPeng take me directly to MyApps --> Qobuz?
> Since, that is my only music source?  Not a big deal if that is not
> possible.

You can put Qobuz directly on the main menu by editing the main menu.
Pull it down (on iPad) or use the "Edit" button under "More.." (iPhone),
then you can rearrange everything through Drag&Drop.

> Is there a manual for that I can read through, so in the future I can
> ask more relevant questions instead of the stuff that might be in the
> manual :o
No, unfortunately not. I had one but very, very few people ever read it
and one problem is that everybody's setup is differently and so much
functionality is actually not determined by iPeng but by the server. So
in many cases there simply would be nothing we could write into the
manual about a lot of topics.
There's the blog explaining a lot of things
(https://penguinlovesmusic.de/twitter-discuss-it-all/) and there are the
help screens in the App itself.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*