Hello,
as of today all my ratings have disappeared. I had a couple of rescans
and also some files of the file system have gone missing.
Where would Ratings Light store the ratings and is there any way to get
them back?
Obviously I have not carried out any backup whatsoever and there are no
such files in the folder RL has set up in my playlist folder.

dsm 6.2.2 (synology disk station 115) running lms 8.0 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer -- plugins: material skin, mai,
podcasts, musik - folge mir, squeezelite-x, ratings light, exclude
folders