philippe_44 wrote:
> So net net, I've made my requestor compliant... In fact, it's an
> important issue for me because I've made a (real) lot of refactoring in
> these new versions exactly to remove these old non-compliances/liberties
> I took in the past. The idea is to have something much more polished, so
> I need the feedback and having people like you taking the time and
> accepting to go through the pain of regressions if super valuable for
> me.

All appears to be well now. All players have been discovered, and the
problem player is playing. It will be later before I can test
everything, just to be certain that nothing that was working before has
been broken. But I have no reason to think that might have happened.

And again, thank you for all you have done and continue to do. Your
explanation was much appreciated, even if a few details were beyond me.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.